Provides random music genres
CLI password safe
Interface to EFA-based itinerary services
Interface to HAFAS-based arrival/departure monitors
Interface to the Deutsche Bahn IRIS arrival/departure monitor
Interface to URA-based realtime departure monitors
Interface to EFA-based departure monitors
vcs-home inspired dotfile manager
Electrocardiograph-like graphical and audible ping
save and restore environment variables
imlib2 based image viewer
Publish multiple MQTT messages at once
Firmware and Hardware
8x8 LED board with audio-based programmer
Light and power remote control
USB ↔ I²C adapter
These projects are neither developed nor maintained any more. Some do offer basic functionality, though.
Icinga1 Commandline Interface
Project status overview
automated mirrorer for webcomics and image galleries
Create thumbnail index for a set of images
Whitelist remote commands via ssh config
TIL: If esptool can successfully communicate with an ESP8266, but the chip seems stone dead otherwise (i.e., no flashed programs work), it may be due to a wrong flash mode.
- The ESP8266 bootloader sends some debug output at 74880 baud after each reset.
- This baud rate is not supported by screen – miniterm.py (provided by python-serial) can handle it just fine, though.
- If it complains about a “
csum err”, you probably flashed the wrong file / at the wrong address / used the wrong flash mode (there are differences e.g. between various NodeMCU / D1 mini shipments!)
esptool -fm doutseems to be a safe (but slow) fallback
- Fix miscalculated delays of prematurely terminating trains
- Lookahead and lookbehind are now interpreted with 1-minute granularity. Note that this also affects the default lookahead.
- Fix floating point-related test failures on some architectures
- Performance improvements
- Distinguish between cancelled/additional arrivals and departures
Travel::Status::DE::IRIS::Result: New accessors
is_cancellednow only returns true if both arrival and departure have been cancelled.
- Remove support for Vorarlberger Verkehrsverbund (VVV) backend (no longer working, apparently superseded by non-EFA software)
- Update EFA URLs for Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr (VRR2) and Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar (VRN) backends
- Add support for Braunschweiger Verkehrs-GmbH (BSVG)
- Add support for departures in Mainz supplied by the local URA service (MvgMainz)
- ura-m: Show stop-specific messages (if present)
- New module:
Travel::Status::DE::URA->new: add option
- You can now use
--read-size=0to hash entire files
- New option:
- New option:
- New command: "hashl ls" lists files using an ls-style output format
- Fix find-new and find-known output so it can be piped to other commands
- New dependencies: DateTime and List::MoreUtils
- Unfortunately, line numbers are not available at the moment due to IRIS backend changes. Some lines in NRW have been provided with a manual line number mapping to remedy this.
- Fix DS100 code for "Bielefeld Hbf"
Travel::Status::DE::IRIS::Stations::get_station_by_location: Fix bug in
num_matches(parameter was silently ignored)